[click to enlarge]
I have been having fun making these little, what I've named, 5 Item 5 Minute Note Cards the past few days...
- find an envelope about the size that you want your finished note card to be
- cut a piece of card stock approximately 1/4" smaller than the dimensions of your envelope
- cut a strip of scrapbook or wrapping paper or pretty fabric to fit
- adhere to the side of card stock with sticky tabs or glue
- cut a piece of cute ribbon about 4" to 6" in length... find the center of your card and punch two holes about 1/4" apart; with the finished side up, loop one end of the ribbon through each hole; turn the card over and criss cross the ribbon ends then pull each back through the holes; trim to desired length
I like them either with the bow to the side or turned to the top.... :) ooooh and wouldn't a little ric rac look cute to finish that edge?
....and now I'm off to fill them with greetings.... ~Debi