It's been awhile, but I'm still determined to finish the list...
171. This yummy perfume given to me by my beautiful sister who came for a few days visit recently.
172. The opportunity to travel to see two of my daughters next month.
173. A daughter who left Scripture notes all throughout the house to encourage me before she left to return to college.
174. This wonderful book that is helping me to think once again.
175. A friend who meets me for coffee and sharing on a weekly basis.
176. Reconnecting with old friends via Facebook.
177. Sunny days and cool, crisp nights.178. Hydrangeas and tulips from the grocery store placed in my little white pitcher.
179. Grandsons who come for a visit with their mommy almost every Friday.
180. This little table that now graces the space beside my sofa.
181. Fresh green smoothies or green lemonade for breakfast every morning...yum.
182. Online friends who give me the opportunity to use my gifts when they ask for help.
183. A new haircut that I actually like :)
184. The light that streams in through the French door in my bedroom...so soft and pretty.
185. My patio swing and the huge oak tree it sits under.
186. My recent introduction to the poet Rainer Rilke.
187. The ritual of eating Butterscotch pudding that I share with my mom and dad when I visit the.
188. This little book that reminds me to do just what I'm doing here that my mom and dad's friend, Nancy Leigh DeMoss, wrote.
189. A new favorite place to visit on the web.
190. This ribbon box that my mom bought for me when she visited me.
191. The cutest ornament that my very talented sister made for our Christmas tree.